Saturday, August 26, 2017

5 Minute School Make-Up Routine


                                                 4//Mascara//5//Concealer//6//Power//

Todays post is going to be about my everyday school makeup routine that looks really natural. I don't really have a certain order I go in because most likely I'm rushing to get to school. I don't know a lot about makeup, this is just what I do. So lets get on to my routine.  

1- Washing My Face
The first…… well more like fourth thing I do in the morning is wash my face with the Purity face wash. I really love this face wash because it doesn't dry out my face like other face washes do. I first got this in the travel size, and I am almost all out. I also like it because it is not to expensive. 

2- Concealer
After I clean my face I move on to concealer. I put the Age Rewind Concealer by Maybelline on to any pimples that pop up over night 🙎😒 and under my eyes to cover up my dark circles. I blend it with my finger because I find it the easiest way. I love this concealer because it works awesome (and its cheaper than Tarte and other brands).

3- Power
Next I use the Matte Powder by Rimmel and just dab it all over my face. I like this power because it matte (of course😂) and it is again, cheap.

4- Fixing my eyebrows 😂🙏
After I wake up in the morning my eyebrows look crazy so I brush them out with a eyebrow brush. (Im not exactly sure where I got mine from but I linked one from Elf that looks like mine) I don't use an eyebrow pencil because Im going for a natural look.

5- Eyelashes
The last thing I do is put mascara on. I use the new Lash Paradise by L'Oreal and I love it. ( It comes in waterproof also) To spread out my eyelashes a little more I use an eyelash brush from Elf.

Thanks for stoping by Savvy Mélange
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment